To help protect the safety of your account, we cannot give your login information to you through email, chat or phone.
However, you can reset your password and regain access to your account using our password recovery tool.
You can login to your account using just your email address and your password.
To retrieve your username, go to your account settings, you can view and manage your information once there.
- – Did you enter the same email address that you used to register your account? Reset messages are sent only to registered email addresses.
- – Did you check your spam message folders? Check your spam folder for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org
- – If the message is not there, try adding email@example.com to your contacts or your approved senders list, and then reset your password again.
- – Did you previously delete your account connected to this email? Deleted accounts cannot be accessed and you will not receive the reset message.
- – Did you complete the account registration process for edx.org? To check, try registering again with the same email address. If the account does exist, a message will indicate that you entered a duplicate email address.